We understand how stressful your initial diagnosis is, and we strive to keep your appointment waiting time to a minimum. We accept patients promptly either through a physician referral or from a patient’s request. We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions.
We ask that you:
- Bring your insurance cards to each visit.
- Let us know whenever you change your address, telephone number, employment, marital status, or insurance.
- Bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements).
- Write down any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician.
- If you wish, bring someone with you to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes lab, medication and radiology appointments.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. Should you need to cancel an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.
To schedule an appointment call us at 850.763.0036.