How to Refer a Patient
We believe patients should have easy access to comprehensive and advanced cancer care, including diagnostic imaging, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, clinical trials and support. This is important because cancer treatment regimens are often intense and require much time and energy. By providing complete care in an integrated community outpatient setting, patients can remain close to their family and friends, and have the least amount of disruption to their daily lives. We look forward to working with you and your patients to help them conquer cancer.
Expert Care for Your Patients
When you refer your patient to Florida Cancer Affiliates, you can expect expert compassionate and personalized care from our clinical team. We are dedicated to providing the best and most advanced diagnostic and treatment services for your patients with cancer and disorders of the blood.
Our practice of skilled physicians offers patients a consultative, multi-specialty team approach. While our focus is always on the patient, we understand the importance of keeping you, the referring physician, up-to-date on your patient's progress and treatment.
We offer our referring physicians:
- Quick access to the practice - every effort will be made to see your patient within 48 hours
- Medical Oncology, Hematology and Radiation Oncology
- 10 board-certified physicians
- 5 sites of service with convenient parking
- Lab and diagnostic results
- Diagnosis and treatment plan updates
- Physician consultations
- Cutting edge clinical research trials with US Oncology
- On-site retail pharmacy